Saturday 31 December 2011

LAW COMEDY(GENERAL OFFER AND SPECIFIC OFFER)

As we are in 2nd semester of MBA we are also studying law which many of the students find boring. In MBA many students also come from non-commerce backgrounds so these students find law very boring. Even some of the commerce students also find it very boring.
This is a humorous incidence about general and specific offer. It was a beautiful evening of 16th December, Friday when we were enjoying our weekend. I came from outside the campus and near my hostel I was with my friends for a while. As these days were winter days so I used to wear my thick jacket which I also called as Maharana Pratap ka Kawach(just in kidding tone). My jacket became the center of attraction for my friends. They started telling(in humorous tone) “is mote se jacket me pakka kuch hai. Pakka isme charas, ganja, afeem hoga ”. Though all of them know that I am a very modest person and I even can’t think of it, but it was a moment for them to create a humour. I kept few cases in my jacket which we were supposed to write on Monday or Tuesday as per the schedule. All my friends suddenly saw cases and then told me to give them the extra cases. I gave them extra cases which I had with me. Suddenly one friend told “ab dekhte jaao jacket me se bahut kuch niklega”.   Other friend asked me “aur kya kya rakha hai tune jacket me”. I was having a water bottle in my jacket. I also came in mood of masti. I told them that “ mere paas bottle hai (without specifying anything)”. They all expected that I must be having bottle of either beer, whisky, vodka or something. They were looking at my jacket with exclaimatory eyes. Then I opened my chain of jacket and then I took out Water Bottle from my jacket. Everyone got irritated at first and then all of them had a hearty laugh. One of my friend said “abbe bottle to aise keh raha hai jaise daaru ki bottle ho”. I immedietly told them “ it was a general offer and not specific offer because I told that I have bottle but I didn’t tell that which bottle did I have?”. This was the comedy with the concepts of law which we studied in our MBA classes which I thought of sharing with my viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment